We’re sorry to hear that your are experiencing difficulties with your code. Please check the following points to make sure that you can use your code in time.
• Check if you entered the correct characters of your code and make sure you didn’t mistake O (the letter) for 0 (the digit)
Verify if the product you added to your basket is covered by your code.
• Make sure your code hasn’t expired. The expiry date of your code is mentioned in the email you received from Wowcher. In this case, please get in touch with Wowcher’s Customer Service team. Indeed Photobox is not responsible for your code if it hasn’t been inserted before the end of the validity period.
• Check if you haven't already introduced your code before. In this case, your Photobox credit will be activated and you won't need to insert your code again.
• If you have already used a Wowcher code covering the same validity period on your Photobox account, you will not be able add a second code. Indeed you can only use one code per account at a given time.
• The code will activate a credit on your account, which is different from a reduction. Therefore when you insert your code in the offer code box and press “Apply”, you will have to scroll up the basket page. You will find the title of your credit underneath your product next to a little box. Tick the latter to activate the credit and enjoy your reduction.
• If you are still experiencing difficulties with your code, please get in touch with the Wowcher Customer Service team.