We're really sorry to hear that you are not happy with the quality of your order.
Your satisfaction is our priority, therefore we would like to help and find the best solution for you.
If you are not entirely satisfied with the quality of the product you purchased upon receipt, we will credit your account with 110% of the cash value that you paid for the item at the time of ordering (Including shipping costs). Please contact our customer service within 21 days of receiving your item and (if possible) include images of the defect or quality issue.
• We can only accept your request if you’ve contacted us within 21 days of receiving the item.
• The 110% value will be credited to your Photobox account.
• The Guarantee request covers all processes once your order has been finalised (that includes the way it was produced in our
factory and its handling during shipping). However, it does not cover any mistakes or issues incurred during the initial creation process (in the creation studio).
• We ask you to provide us with photography evidence of the quality defect in order to better understand and address the issue.
• If you experience quality issues more than three times in a year, we reserve our right to investigate further in more detail.
What if I just want the order made again?
Our policy is that we will always offer you 110% of the value of your product so you can order again from your Photobox account > “My creations”. The additional amount will stay as a monetary credit on your account and be discounted from your next order.
If, however, you would like your order to be reproduced, we will not credit your account.
What do I do if I have more questions about the quality issue?
Please contact our customer service and we will be happy to help you.
Please note: Our Satisfaction guarantee policy does not include any B2B or Bulk orders.