You might have noticed that recently, we have added the functionality to pay directly with your PayPal or Amazon account from the basket without signing into your Photobox account or even without having a Photobox account. This is in order to simplify and speed up the process of purchasing your Photobox product(s), especially if you have created a simple gift(s).
This functionality will, however only work :
• If you have a PayPal or an Amazon account
• If you are not signed in (existing customer) or registered (new customer)
• If you don’t have credits in your basket to purchase or use
How does the Guest checkout (PayPal / Amazon checkout) work ?
1) Create your product from our product page (without signing into your account if you have one).
2) Click on the “Order” button in the creation studio in order to proceed to checkout.
3) In your basket, you will see the possibility to click on “PayPal checkout” or "Amazon Pay".
4) You will then be redirected to the PayPal / Amazon site where you can confirm or change your delivery address before continuing.
5) Once this is done, you will be directed straight to the ‘Order summary page’. If you are happy, you can place your order.
6) You will receive an order confirmation email to the email address you’ve provided.
How can I check the status of my order ?
1) In the confirmation email you’ve received, click on the “Order status link” and you will be directed to the order history page.
2) Your order reference will be pre populated, you will only need to enter your billing postcode to be able to see the order details.
Why is the offer code not working when using a Guest checkout ?
If you'd like to apply the offer code in the basket and it’s not working, please sign in or register on the web site. The offer code should then work.
*Please note: Once you have placed your order, there is no option to amend or cancel this within 30 mins yourself. Please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to help you. When contacting our Customer service, please have your order reference number ready (you’ll find it in the confirmation email we sent you).