In Photobox, we always try to make improvements so that the moments you spend on creating your products can be even more enjoyable and easier. That’s why we have recently introduced our new editor, which will help you to create your personalised products more intuitively and with some new options.
New editor's options:
1) "Auto-save" option is activated after you've named and saved your creation at the beginning. It'll save your creation every two minutes during the creation process.
2) "Photobox Easy Create" option allows you to create your book in three simple steps :
• Choosing your photos
• Choosing the theme and the photo-organisation
• Editing or personalizing your book the way you want or just enjoying it
3) "Autofill" option populates your book automatically with all photos from your album.
4) “Checkout checklist" option pops up just before you complete the order.
Whenever we detect that there is something missing (e.g. the text from the spine of the book) or something is not quite right (you left white pages in your book), we let you know beforehand, so you can double check that we make justice to your precious moments. *You can skip the “Checklist mode”, if you wish to by clicking on “Go to checkout”.
Please note: Due to our new production procedures, most of our photobooks will have a new barcode printed on the back cover (on its rear left hand side). The barcode is now visible in our creation studio. (*In the studio you'll see the barcode on the right hand side of the back cover).
To see the details of your Photobook (the price and options), please click on the "See options" button (situated in the top right corner).