You can order your prints following these simple steps:
1. Start by uploading your photos. You can do this by clicking "Upload" in the top right corner. When you've uploaded your photos, go to "My albums". If you've already uploaded your photos before, log into your account and go to "My albums" straight away.
2. If you want to order all photos in one album, simply click "Order" below the album. To only select some of the photos in the album, open the album and tick the photos you want to order. Then, click "Order prints".
3. On the next page, you can choose the size, finish and quantity of your photos as well as cropp the images, if needed, before placing them in the basket.
- The face next to your photo shows the quality of your print. If you see a sad red smiley, we'd recommend that you choose a smaller print size or select another photo with a higher resolution.
- The orange frame around your photo sh-ows the cropping. You can crop your photo by clicking on "Crop this photo" next to it. Read more about cropping your photo here.
- You can change the quantity, and order more copies of a photo.
- Remove a photo from your selection.
- You can change the print size and finish of your photos if needed; confirm by clicking "Change product".