For more details about the cookies used by PhotoBox, please see the page "Cookies Policy".
How to manage the cookies stored in your device:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, please note the PhotoBox website (like many other shopping websites) will not work when cookies are blocked.
- In the tools menu, select "Internet options".
- Click the privacy tab.
- Adjust the slider which has six settings.
- The slider allows you to control the type of cookies that will be stored.
- In the tools menu, select "Options".
- Select the privacy tab in the options box.
- Choose "Use custom settings for history" to adjust the settings.
- In the settings menu, select "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page.
- Select the "Content settings" button in the privacy section.
- The top section of the page allows you to set the cookies you want to keep.
- The same page also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
- In the settings menu, select the "Preferences" option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
Other Internet browsers:
For information on how to manage cookies via other Internet browsers, please consult online help files.
*Remember that by following these steps, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.